10 Ways to Spruce Up Your Food and Beverage Fittings
Food and beverage fittings are essential to the operation of any kitchen and are a critical part of the food service industry. When they are properly selected and installed, they can reduce food prep time, cut labor costs, and improve customer service. There are a number of ways to increase the value of your equipment and improve the appearance of your kitchen.
- Stainless steel: Buy stainless steel equipment from trusted manufacturers. Most food and beverage fittings equipment is available in stainless steel, which will help prevent the equipment from tarnishing or rusting, and will make cleaning easier.
- Quality: Quality is important in food service. The stainless steel used in food service equipment should be high quality. For example, they should be corrosion-resistant. Buy stainless steel equipment that is of high quality, and that has a warranty. If you choose a food service manufacturer that does not warranty its equipment, then you will need to purchase a service contract, which will include periodic inspections and repair, if needed.
- Durability: Durability is another important aspect of quality. Stainless steel is very strong, and food service equipment made of this material will be strong as well. If a food service manufacturer’s stainless steel equipment is not strong, then it will not last as long as food service equipment made of other materials.
- Safety: Food service equipment can be dangerous, especially if they are not properly maintained. Stainless steel is non-toxic and safe to handle. Food service equipment made of other materials can be hazardous, so make sure that you purchase equipment that is safe.
- Appearance: If you want your kitchen to look good, then make sure that you purchase equipment that has a good appearance. Choose stainless steel equipment that has a polished finish. Buy equipment that has attractive colors and designs. If you want your food service equipment to blend in with the rest of your kitchen, then choose a color that matches the rest of the kitchen.
- Ease of cleaning: Stainless steel is easy to clean. You can easily clean stainless steel equipment with a dish washing machine and soap, and you can easily clean equipment made of other materials.
- Energy efficiency: Stainless steel is a very energy efficient material. When you heat stainless steel, you can only heat it up to a certain temperature before it will start to break down. If you use stainless steel to heat food, you will not need to heat it up as much as you would need to heat up other materials. Stainless steel is also a very durable material. It will not break down easily and will not wear out quickly.
- Repairs: Stainless steel is very easy to repair. If you break a piece of equipment made of stainless steel, you can easily fix it.
- Saves time: Stainless steel is an inexpensive material, and it will save you a lot of time. If you have to clean your equipment, then you will have to clean all of the surfaces of your equipment. If you use stainless steel, you can only clean the equipment’s surfaces, and not the entire piece of equipment. Stainless steel equipment is also easy to maintain, and it will not wear out as quickly as other materials.
- Cost savings: Stainless steel is a low-cost material. When you purchase stainless steel equipment, you will not have to buy a lot of parts, and you will not have to buy much of any of the other materials.